The scope of work under this mandate includes, but is not limited to:
- review and assist with the reorganization with respect to the capital structure of Agroz;
- perform preliminary due diligence on the business and develop equity story for Agroz;
- review on operating and financial performance, governance and management structure of Agroz;
- interview the professionals required and make such recommendations for Agroz’s engagement;
- arrange for the formation of the due diligence working group (“DDWG”);
- management of the DDWG in producing professional materials in a timely manner;
- review, comment and assist in responding to U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) and Nasdaq with regards to any queries that may arise; and
- assist in obtaining all requisite regulatory approvals.
“With this latest IPO advisory mandate win, this further exemplifies clients’ trust in our capabilities in the provision of such financial related advisory services. With the global economies sailing further away from the pandemic era, I am confident more companies will seek to be listed and we will be at hand to bid for more of such contracts,” said Dato’ Victor Hoo, Chairman and Group Director of VCI Global.
Agroz, founded by Gerard Lim in late 2020, is an agriculture technology company. The company utilises Controlled Environment Agriculture (“CEA”) in the provision of solutions in sustainable farming, to improve food safety, food security and sustainability, delivering value direct to the community. Gerard Lim has established a proven track record in leading, managing and building businesses from start-up stage, to turnaround management, and growing businesses into multi-million-dollar ventures.
“Agroz is experiencing high growth and demand for our Controlled Environment Agriculture AgTech solutions and services are strong as we expand into Southeast Asia. To support this growth, we are seeking to raise capital through an IPO. We have selected VCI Global as our IPO advisor due to their outstanding track record as well as understanding of our industry sector,” said Gerard Lim, Chief Executive Officer of Agroz.
About VCI Global Limited
VCI Global is a multi-disciplinary consulting group with key advisory practices in the areas of business and technology. The Company provides business and boardroom strategy services, investor relation services, and technology consultancy services. Its clients range from small-medium enterprises and government-linked agencies to publicly traded companies across a broad array of industries. VCI Global operates solely in Malaysia, with clients predominantly from Malaysia, but also serves some clients from China, Singapore, and the US.
For more information on the Company, please log on to https://v-capital.co/.